viernes, 30 de enero de 2015
5th International Workshop on the Biology of Fish Gametes – FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT
Into the framework of the AQUAGAMETE COST Action activities, the 5th International Workshop on the Biology of Fish Gametes will be held in Ancona (Italy) from September 7 to 11, 2015.
The congress will cover issues on the following topics:
- Oogenesis: the molecular basis behind oocyte growth, egg quality, fertilization and embryo development
– Spermatology: basic and strategic research leading to high quality sperm
– Anthropogenic contaminants in the environment: effects on fish gametes
– Progress and perspectives on fish gametes cryopreservation
– Reproduction and development in ornamental fish and invertebrates
– Fish germ cell: from basic sciences to applied biotechnologies
– Epigenetic programming: from gametes to embryo
We would like to invite contributors like you to submit papers to the conference according to the Instructions for Authors page on our website. The due date for abstract submissions is June 15th, 2015.
All accepted papers will be published in a special issue of General and Comparative Endocrinology to ensure the widest dissemination of your published work.
More info: http://fishgametes2015.com/
Email: email@example.com (Program Coordinator: Dr. Oliana Carnevali)